Haste and timing are the pillars of a successful delivery. From our Standard 3 Hour Delivery Service to our Super Express 1 Hour Delivery Option, and even our Overnight Service, our team of drivers and staff recommend the best price and service level for your movement.
Cubits tips for a successful delivery:
- Get your booking in earlier, it’s cheaper for you and it means we can prepare and plan to get it there fast.
- Include clear, correct addresses and contact numbers so that we can leave you with peace of mind.
- Business or residential? Let us know what time they close or if someone will be home to accept the delivery.
- Boxes come in all shapes and sizes. Let us know your dimensions so we can find the quickest delivery option for you using a motorbike, car, van or truck.
- We’ll always do everything we can to deliver your goods on time – but sometimes the traffic or weather isn’t on our side. If a successful delivery means first thing in the morning, thanks for being cool about it. We’re only human.
We want to be on time for you, and the next customer, and the next one. Have your paperwork ready for your driver, so we can all be on time.
we also offer
Stack it, wrap it and store it, not a drama for our team. Located close to Sydney Airport and Container Ports our facility can store your products for a day, 1 week or till the end of time. You have peace of mind that 24/7 digital CCTV eagle eyes are keeping watch, all while we maintain a dry and clean environment
As a business owner you need to be concentrating all your efforts into building your Google-esque empire and leaving deliveries to a trusted professional. We’ll manage your fleet while you manage your business.
Running a fleet of vehicles and drivers of any size is a massive cost. Staff wages, rising fuel costs, insurance claims, repairs etc.
To have just one vehicle and driver costs a business over $80k per year.
An outsourced solution will improve bottom line cash flow and allow reinvestment back into R&D and marketing, allowing you to grow yourbusiness.
Couriers by Demand Express takes a collaborative approach. We ask the right questions and develop tailored solutions to solve your problems. We make it personal, we put people first.
It’s not just about boxes and trucks; everything we do is fully transparent and we are dedicated to going the extra mile.